Waterskiing is a sport in which an individual (or several individuals) is pulled behind a motor boat on the surface of the water.
Whit our drivers, coaches and perfect boat, waterskiing become a very fun activity which is not as difficult as it seems.
If you don’t know how to 'stand-up', we are here for you !! Learn the fundamentals of water skiing at "Costa Smeralda Luxury Sport".
All coaching and ski equipment are provided by the certified instructors.
Water sports enthusiasts or those just looking for a beautiful place to waterski will definitely find it at our location.
We offer you: Free style ski, Combo ski, Mono ski , Junior ski, child ski.
CHILD & JUNIOR SKI
HEMI TRAINER WATERSKI
Skiing equals a fun and splashing day on the water.
Help the mini's on their way with a two handled towrope and detachable stabilizing bar for an easy and safe start.
- Beginner level water skis
- Bright fins for extra visibility.
- Comfortable font toe and adjustable heel
- Incl: Rope, handle and stabilizer bar
Adjustable binding fits size:
- USA 3-6 - Europe 29-36 - SIZE 46 INCH -
HEAVY DUTY HEMI COMBO PAIR
These skis are designed for beginner or intermediate riders.
JUNIOR FREESTYLE SKI
This lightweight pair of rental combo skis comes with heavy duty, double-wrapped monocoque layups.
Its wide profiles provides easy starts and great stability for beginner and intermediate skiers.
size 144 - color Blue
O'BRIEN VORTEX COMBO (NEW 2021)
EASY STARTS AND SMOOTH RIDES
The Vortex Combos are our “Big-Daddy” wide-body skis. The extra surface area is hugely beneficial to larger skiers and provides a tremendous amount of lift for super easy deep-water starts and big carving turns. The large surface area also allows for skiing at slower, more comfortable boat speeds and requires less horsepower (and fuel) to get skiers up.
- Length - 65.5" (166 cm)
- X-7 Bindings - Pinch-slide adjustment for effortless entry
- Foot Size - Men's US 4.5-13
- Wide Forebody Ski - Increased surface area for easier starts and reduced drag
- Dual Tunnel Design - Slices through rough water for a smooth, stable ride
- Nylon Fins - Great hold on the water and easy on the boat interior
MODE SLALOM SKI
This ski offers a wider tip profile and comes with added channels and narrow tail for a smooth transition from combo skiing to free ride slalom skiing. The Mode combo skis are equipped with direct mount ski bindings and EVA foot beds for perfect control and comfort.
- Sport level slalom ski
- Bright slalom ski aluminium fin for extra visibility
- Comfortable rubber fixed binding
- Extra slalom toe
- Glossy protective top finish
- Rim injection construction with extra metal rods for stiffness.
- V bottom design for easy edge to edge and better tracking.
USA -6-14 - Europe 36-47 - SIZE 67 inch